Thursday, March 15, 2007

Puteri Arissa Zainab- 9 month (Arissa Zainab's 1st fall)

9am Arissa was sleeping soundly on our bed & I decided to just put several safety pillows around her to prevent from falling. I rushed down to get hold of my Avent Isis pump & had a quick breaskfast & heard a thumping sound! Ran upstairs & found Arissa no longer on the bed, but instead on the floor !! With my cream in her hand and with the Astro remote control all over the floor!I bet she was trying to get hold of her ever favourite items and accidentally fell... Ya Allah! Kesiannya...She was crying her heart out in pain. Brought her to Dr Amdan in Section 9 & thank God everything is well. I am sure an Angel was guarding & protecting her as I cant imagine how she fell from our king size bed and unto the parquet floor!!

No comments: