Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Arissa crawling already!!

The past few months, Arissa has been doing the comando crawl. Then, she started becoming obsessed with pulling herself up and have shed several pounds along the way and become trimmer. Right after that, her litte bum seem to be lighter & finally, her coordination is there to raise her bum up!!what a delight!!!!

Initially, she was struggling and finally yesterday, I saw her doing the REAL crawl on all 4!!! What an achievement...omegod, my darlin' Comeltoes is growing bigger by the day...She was extremely happy to see me & Babah shrieking in happiness!! and continued her pursuit towards the TV!! I do believe that children should not be pushed in achieving their milestones...guided & loved, yes..but never pushed. They will reach there in their own special time. Nevertheless, it is an occasion to celebrate!! So, Arissa, me & Totang headed to SP for a mini shopping spree...got Arissa some Soda T's, Elle pink miniskirt, a Playskool Toy & a shirt-bib (as Arissa hates the usual bib..but her T's are all slightly stained by her pureed food). After shopping, dah merengek as I guess she was quite thirsty..so we stopped the car beside the golf course and had a quick milky way session...

I am very proud of Arissa as she has proven to have the strength & ability to accomplish anything she sets her heart to. Just like her Tok Mak!!!I guess it was perfect to name her Arissa Zainab after all...

No comments: